When I was a little girl, I used to rifle through my mother’s jewelry box and try on her accessories. But what I was definitely most fond of was her rings.
Buying Judith Ripka rings or their other jewelries is something that you should not do out of impulse. You should think about this thoroughly and carefully consider all of your options. You have to carefully do it because you do not want to feel regret every time you look at the ring that you bought for several thousands of dollars which you realized you do not really like after a week or so. Weigh the pros and cons of every purchase you will make.
And once you have decided for that one Judith Ripka ring that tickles your fancy, then go ahead and buy it. But owning something as precious as a ring entails big responsibilities, such as cleaning and maintaining it. As a ring owner, you have to know how to properly take care of your jewelry. The following tips on how to properly take care of your Judith Ripka rings will make your rings and other jewelries look as good as new all the time.
• Before wearing your ring, make sure that you have done everything that you need to do—apply make up on your face, spray perfume or hairspray, and wear your clothes and shoes. This way, you are sure that your make up such as lipstick or your perfume or hairspray will not come in contact with your ring because these can have chemicals or substances which could affect your ring’s composition.
• When doing any household chores or physical works, make sure that you remove your Judith Ripka ring and keep it in its box or your jewelry box. Imagine how much dirt will be attached to your ring if you wear it while you are gardening or vacuuming, or if you are cleaning the toilet and your ring accidentally slipped off your finger. These instances can be avoided if you are careful when it comes to your ring.
• If you have several Judith Ripka rings or other rings in different styles, metals, and stones, keep each of them in their own small pouches, zip lock bags, or boxes. Make sure that you wrap them first with a soft cloth or tissue. This keeps your rings from having scratches due to contact with other rings.
• If your Judith Ripka ring has a stone, clean by submerging them in warm water with mild soap. Never use detergent. The only exceptions for this are the gemstones Onyx, Coral, Turquoise, and Chalcedony’s. Some people use jewelry cleaners which you can buy from jewelry stores or supermarket. You can use this, too, but keep in mind that this should not be used for pearls, rubies, turquoise, emeralds, lapis, lazuli, corals, and other porous stones. For these special stones, you can clean them using a damp piece of soft cloth. Or if you do not want to take any chances, just take your rings to a professional who can clean these types of gems properly.
• Inspect you Judith Ripka rings before cleaning them. There might be some loose stones which could fall off once you started to wipe or soak them. in handling rings or other jewelries, always be gentle.